Why are you going?
23/8/17 It has happened. A lifelong dream of mine to live abroad has been realised. After several years of dreaming, thinking, pondering and applying for jobs, I plucked up the courage and went for it. I have taken a leap into the unknown and I feel so excited for doing so. Welcome to (cue drum roll…) the Cayman islands! (FYI, no one calls it ‘The Cayman islands’ it is Cayman over here with an emphasis on the ‘man’, CayMAN. I remember being a late teen/ in my early twenties and literally sitting up in bed at night wishing I could live abroad and do different things. I wanted to explore, to eat exotic food and to be by the beach! I remember having this one visualisation of dancing to salsa somewhere in South America. I don’t know where I get the urges from, it’s just a feeling, a want, a dream. Why not try something different? Why does life continually have to be South London, or wherever life is for you? I mean, I holiday most years and have done extensive travelling in Central Amer...
Comments
Post a Comment